Re: MIPS patch to correct the size of %neg() fixups

Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:
> Maybe you are right. But then, why does RSS_* exist?

That's a damn fine question. ;)  Anyone on the list happen to know?  I've
been trying to coax the irix assembler into using them, but no luck so far.

And I do agree with you that it might be useful for something in future.
Maybe as an extension, I dunno.

I just think having a "FIXME" is too strong.  It suggests that there's
a bug that's need be fixed, or a well-known feature missing.  And that
doesn't really seem to be the case here.

Richard