[arnm-elf-objdump] Can't use two -M flags for disassembler (-Mforce-thumband -Mreg-names-raw)

Hello,

This may be very stupid but I am unable to use both flags -Mreg-names-raw and -Mforce-thumb at the same time (arm-elf-objdump)
I tried :
-Mreg-names-raw -Mforce-thumb
--disassemble-options=reg-names-raw --disassemble-options=force-thumb
--disassemble-options=reg-names-raw,force-thumb
I also switched the order of the parameters. No help.

I understand that almost all others flags are exclusive hence a possible reason of this behavior. I nevertheless think these two should be usable at the same time.

Am I doing something wrong? I am really puzzled...

Regards,

Vincent