Urgent help needed please Near and Far call syntax

Hi All,
        I have some doubts about how to write mnemonic
code in assembly GNU AS for following cases:
(Intel Syntax)
Please correct me if I am at mistake
1. JMP rel8/16/32 (Opcode E8,E9): JMP LABEL
 (Is there any other mnemonic that will generate this
 opcode ?)
2.JMP r/m16/32(Opcode FF/4):JMP
[base+scale*index+disp]
base,index 32 bit registers
3.JMP ptr16:16/32(Opcode EA) What is mnemonic????
4.JMP m16:16/32 (Opcode FF/5) JMP [0x80404142]
(Just some 32 bit address assuming no address byte
prefix). Is there are any other mnemmonic to specify
m16:16/32 mode.
Thanks a lot,
Sunil.

=====
Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him.
A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud
          Ralph Waldo Emerson
Arise,Awake, Stop not till goal is reached.
          Swami Vivekananda