Re: .reloc for PocketPC changed between gas 2.13.2 and 2.14

Hi Shaun,

> I ran objdump -dr on the two object files and diffed the output. The
> majority of the changes are line noise due to local labels changing. The
> only interesting change I saw was the addition of two relocations,
> labeled 80 and 84. I hope this helps.

Sorry - I have been unable to work out what is going wrong here.  I am
not even sure if the extra relocs are the problem or if it is
something else that the assembler is doing wrong.

If you have the time and the desire, please could you put together a
*small* test case that reproduces the problem, starting from
(preferably) assembler source code, all the way through to broken
executable/dll.

Cheers
        Nick