Re: binutils,I will pay your way into Infinite Abundance! - SPAM

Hello,

Is it possible to have non-members (which includes common spammers) moderated please?

Regards

JG

on the 31/08/03 19:30, Thaoda wrote:
I will pay your first month in Infinite Abundance! I guarantee you will be making $561 a month by that time or I will pay your second month as well!

If you haven't been to the IA site yet please check it out first ....
http://www.infiniteabundance.com/11531PA/

This is how our benefactoring system works (You will not find the benefactoring on the IA main website this was setup by our team because of the great way IA's Pay Plan works)
....please go here: http://www.561cashmonthly.here.ws/