Re: PATCH: Update libiberty/testsuite/demangle-expected

There are two issues here.

1. The issue of checking in *any* patch without approval.  For
   testsuite patches in general, no change should be checked in
   without approval.  Period.  You checked in a patch you knew wasn't
   obvious (else why would you ask for approval in the first place?),
   indicating that you can't be trusted to follow proper procedures.
   You do not have global commit priviledges, you should not act like
   you do.

2. The specific patch you checked in, which I have so far not
   commented on.  I will comment on it now, since I have had time to
   look at it and review the relevent demangler code - the patch is
   ok.