Specifying memory stsrt addresses using command line

Hi,
I am working on binutils for a new target. The
architecture has various _types_ of memories that are
mostly code specific cache. Now I have added support
for the various memory segments using the elf support.
I have an assembly file with these various sections
and it generates a .o also. I invoke the ld but it
generates addresses to all the sections with 0x0. Now
if i want a particular section to start from 0x100 the
first time and the next time from say 0x150, I want to
specify the section start address in the commant line
of ld so that by invoking the ld with appropriate
command line, I can have a loadable binary.
I looked into the ld manual and found that this is
done by specifying this info in a commandfile and
including it by -T commandfile but then I will need to
change the command file again and again.
Is it possible to tell the linker from command file
where to start a particular section?
Thanks
Vikas