insight can't read my ELF file (target arm-unknown-elf)

Hi,

i have a small "hello world" project that i used
for an evaluation board with an ARM7 micro.

I always used that example with previous toolchains,
but now i get an error when i load the ELF in "insight":

Error loading "main.elf":
baad offset (0x20206a7) in compilation unit header \
(offset 0x0 + 6) [in module main.elf]

I don't really know what that means, "readelf -a" doesn't
complain.

I used:
binutils-2.14, 2.13.2
gcc-3.3.2
insight-6.0, 5.3.94

I've put the whole project (14k) here:

http://www.s.netic.de/tmohr/eb01a.tar.bz2

I don't really know if this is a problem of binutils,
but as linking was the latest step, i thought i'd ask
here first.

If i can give any more informations or can do any more
tests, please write me an email.

Thanks for any hints,
Torsten.