I: Patch to support "@<filename>" in binutils (as objects file list)

	Hi Nick

	Do you remember last week the topic:
	"Why my  'ar.exe' and 'ld.exe' does not work with the inline parameter '@objectslistfile'

	You wrote:

<<

	So if anybody wants to submit a patch to support "@<filename>" in
	binutils I am willing to review it.

	Ok I've done a simple example of solution to this topic.
	The problem is that I'm not able to build a patch by myself (I'm a windows user).
	Then I've attached my modified file 'ar.c' for the Archiver and the file
	'lexsup.c' for the Linker.
	You can find my modifications inside the macros:
	"#if defined(SUPPORT_OBJECT_LISTFILE)".
	I've skipped the other source lines with dots. I hope will be clear.

	I've tested only under windows my modiifcations.

	I don't know if you are interested to make a binutils public patch of this example.
	However has been a lot amusing to discuss about this topic with many peoples !!!!!

	Best regards

	MaxG