Re: Binutils 2.15

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 09:02:04PM -0500, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> >Absolutely.  Dan/Alan, do you have an idea of what needs to be done
> >before this?  I know you've got the actual database set up; does it
> >need categories, customization of some kind?
>
> Someone has to fill in the components and versions, AFAIK.

I have taken care of this.  All that remains is to link it from the web
site, starting with something minimal like:

+<H3>Bug reports</H3>
+
+There is a bug-tracking system at
+  <a href="http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/";>http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/</a>.
+

I am listed as the default owner for all components because, well, no
good reason.  If someone else wants to be please say so.

Do we want bugzilla chatter to go to bug-binutils@gnu.org?  I think it
would be appropriate.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz