Re: PATCH: Possible race condition with deferred binding on IPF

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 13:19, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Are we/you going to put it on the 2.15 branch?  I notice there are also
> a couple of changes by HJ that are on the top-of-tree but not on the
> 2.15 branch.  They look like bug fixes we probably want in 2.15 as well.

Looks like I was asleep at the wheel.  I didn't realize that the 2.15
branch had already been created.  I added your patch to the branch.

It looks like everything added after Feb 10 is not on the branch.  The
gas stuff from HJ is to make -falign-loop= work, so these are not
required on the branch as they are adding a feature.  The gas stuff in
mid Feb from me and David are bug fixes though, and should be on the
branch.  Bother.  I'll have to extract the patches and apply them to the
branch.  There may be stuff in other directories to look at too.