Re: FW: Re: Why is my executabel in DOS file format?

> "Meg Abyte" <fitter20@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> No like I mentioned guys I alread tried setting that, and many other
>> combinations to disable Linux from doing anything to the CR or LF 's.
>
> The you are most likely doing something wrong on the receiving side.

This is now getting positively silly.  One of Unix's strong points has
long been its ability to deal with serial communications better than
any of its rivals.

If MA can't figure out how to transmit a file across a serial port
with what ought to be a perfectly conventional conversion, then RTFM
is called for: "man 4 tty" on my NetBSD box.

Attaching a terminal emulator with a moderate debugging capability to
the output of the serial port will not hurt, either.

++L