RE: extracting relocation info from COFF from"section contents" base d on partial_inplace

Oops.. looks like a timing issue.

At the time I sent that email saying, "output of objdump -s and
bfd_get_section_contents is just a array of bytes.", I was replying to
someone else's email reply to me and hadn't seen your post because I only
get a digest of the mailing list a certain timed intervals.  Consequently, I
posted and replied to a single person and I didn't see your email until the
digest arrived a few moments ago.

Your first post was very clear and I understand enough to fix the problem.
Thank you again for your help.

James