Re: [mips patch rfc/rfa] get rid of elf embedded-pic support.

At Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:23:57 +0100, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Well, since you asked for comments ;)

Indeed!  (They're always welcome, of course.)

> cgd@broadcom.com writes:
> > * comments about the FIXME by mips_elf_next_relocation?  There's no
> >   reason why it has to be so general now, but then again, there's no
> >   reason why it needs to be cut down either.
>
> Agree with the last bit.  The function name suggests it's general,
> and it is, so I don't think we really need a FIXME.  Maybe the
> in-function comment is a bit misplaced though.

Yeah the FIXME is (was) something I planned to resolve before
committing.

Good point about the in-function comment.  I looked at it for a
second, and it looked reasonable, but it was fairly late.  8-)

It belongs with the call, instead.

> Thanks for getting rid of all this stuff btw.

You're welcome.

chris