Re: [rfa] Add bfd-in-memory io vector

I've tested this on i386 GNU/Linux with no regressions. However, given my experience with the previous IOVEC change, I'm not sure how significant that result is :-/

A significant user of the BIM code is Cygwin's DLL stuff, both
creating DLLs (with ld -shared) and linking against them (directly,
not with import libraries).

s/A significant/The evil/, as I wrote:

Note that it doesn't completly consolidate code using "struct bfd_in_memory" as some of it is pretty evil (grep for remaining references to BFD_IN_MEMORY). I'll do another pass at eliminating more of the BFD_IN_MEMORY references in a follow-up patch.

I tried to leave that code be. Not sure how successful I was.

Andrew