Re: Problems about generating dynamic library using mipsisa32-elftarget toolchain

Richard Sandiford wrote:

Yeah, mipsisa32-elf defaults to the EABI, which has no support for PIC. If you want SVR4 PIC, you should instead use:

mipsisa32-elf-gcc -mabi=32 -mabicalls -c t.c

Thanks all!

I know there is two EABIs for MIPS, MIPS EABI and GNU EABI. Where can I find these two specifications? Or they are not documented and can only be understood from GCC source code? I googled for a while, but found nothing.

Jie