binutils broken on BeOS

Hi,

I'm trying to compile and use binutils 2.15 on BeOS.
After i install it and compile simple test application with it
(GeekGadgets GCC based on 2.95.3 or maybe 2.95.2) generated object file
seems to be ok, but after linking executable can't be run.

I've read about fseek() problem so i've patched bfd with patch used in
older releases of binutils (gnupro packages for BeOS).
I also tried more "accurate" patching (as explained here:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-08/msg00438.html - i've just
added array of int, to store seeked fds, and in bfd_bwrite i check fd if
it's "set", if so, do the magic, and clear flag for that fd. later i plan
to do something safer/faster, but for now i just want to make it work :).
None of the patches help.

Can it be that ld for BeOS is broken? Or maybe i'm doing something wrong?

I created temp directory, cd to it, and "configure
--prefix=/boot/develop/tools/gnupro --disable-nls" (and withouth disabling
nls), make, make install. prefix path is the path used for gcc and
binutils on BeOS.

I can send object files and executables, and objdumped code and whatever
else is needed to find out what's wrong.

THX in advance
Regards
ahwayakchih (Marcin Konicki)