Re: PROPOSAL: removing src/expect

Andrew C writes:
> Independent of what happens to this thread, I think GDB (and GCC?)
> should clarify their test procedures so that they don't direct the
> developer towards src/expect/.

I agree.

I guess it's my job to write some doco on "how to run the gdb test
suite", and I'll include the steps for downloading tcl + expect +
dejagnu from their public release locations and then building the
things.  I've added this to my to-do list.

One thing I need is a Cygwin + gdb testsuite volunteer.
Anybody out there?

Michael C