Re: [RFC] Add a second 'pinfo' member to mips_opcode to extend number of available bits

On Monday 21 June 2004 09:01, cgd@broadcom.com wrote:
> binutils/doc/binutils.texi
> right next to the rest of the -M options (including a bunch for mips)?

I'll add changes for the binutils.texi file and the News file to the
patch.

Once I've verified that the appropriate copyright assignments are in
place I'll go ahead and check in the patch, hopefully in the next few
days.

-Fred