This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Status of for Argonaut ARC port?
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>, rich_d <rdaddio at adelphia dot net>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, ramana dot radhakrishnan at codito dot com, Saurabh Verma <saurabh dot verma at codito dot com>, beta at codito dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:39:54 +0530
- Subject: Re: Status of for Argonaut ARC port?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <40E368D8.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Apologies for the earlier cross post and a reply to my own mail. I had
meant to add that we had a working binutils 2.9.1 for the ARC Cores
and would like to integrate our changes with the current binutils
source tree. We would like to know the best way to go forward from
this point on.
> My current employer is currently maintaining the GNU toolchain for the
> ARC processor family , we have a working gcc - 2.95 source base for a
> couple of later processors in the ARC Processor family currently
> maintained at http://opensource.codito.com/toolchains/toolchains.php .
> We are keen to upgrade our releases to the latest source tree and more
> than willing to maintain support for the ARC Cores in the open source
> Ramana Radhakrishnan
> GNU Tools
> codito ergo sum (www.codito.com)