This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Update REPORT_BUGS_TO? (Re: problems while compiling with enterprize Linux 3)
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Clarisse Tur <clarisse at jlab dot org>
- Cc: bug-binutils at gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 07:47:57 -0700
- Subject: Update REPORT_BUGS_TO? (Re: problems while compiling with enterprize Linux 3)
- References: <Pine.SOL.email@example.com>
On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 09:49:16AM -0400, Clarisse Tur wrote:
> I have tried compiling a program that works well. I got the following
> error message a few times, before it finally allowed me to compile:
> /usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Input/output error
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [scanPID] Error 1
It looks like you have some I/O error. Please check if your hardware
or OS are having problem. Maybe you have no disk space left. If you
think it is a linker problem, please file a bug report at
Shouldn't we update
#define REPORT_BUGS_TO "firstname.lastname@example.org"
to something sensible?