This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Status of for Argonaut ARC port?
- From: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>,Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,ramana dot radhakrishnan at codito dot com,Saurabh Verma <saurabh dot verma at codito dot com>, beta at codito dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 18:09:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Status of for Argonaut ARC port?
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <40E368D8.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Friday 02 July 2004 13:05, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> We are keen to upgrade our releases to the latest source tree and more
> than willing to maintain support for the ARC Cores in the open source
Very well. So does that mean that if we deprecate the ARC
port for GCC 3.5, you think you can bring it back in to good
shape for the release following 3.5 so that we don't have to
remove this port?
Do you have copyright papers on file, so we can add one of
you as the port maintainer to the MAINTAINERS file in gcc/?