This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Status of for Argonaut ARC port?
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at codito dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>, Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Saurabh Verma <saurabh dot verma at codito dot com>, beta at codito dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 22:06:10 +0530
- Subject: Re: Status of for Argonaut ARC port?
- References: <email@example.com> <40E368D8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steven Bosscher wrote:
On Friday 02 July 2004 13:05, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:Yes we would do our best to get it back into good shape for the release
following 3.5 .
We are keen to upgrade our releases to the latest source tree and more
than willing to maintain support for the ARC Cores in the open source
Very well. So does that mean that if we deprecate the ARC
port for GCC 3.5, you think you can bring it back in to good
shape for the release following 3.5 so that we don't have to
remove this port?
Do you have copyright papers on file, so we can add one ofWe have applied for the copyright papers and we will get them signed as
soon as we receive them.
you as the port maintainer to the MAINTAINERS file in gcc/?