Re: Applying a new port to Binutils project

Thanks Daniel !

I've downloaded the binutils-040704 snapshot and modified my port
according to it.

Regards,
      Tomer Levi

Software Engineer                                   phone:
+49-8141-35-1378
CompactRISC Development Tools  fax:        +49-8141-35-11-1378
National Semiconductor GmbH         mailto:Tomer.Levi@nsc.com
Livry-Gargan Str. 10                                internet:
http://www.national.com
82256 Fuerstenfeldbruck, Germany

"Daniel Jacobowitz" <drow@false.org>
07/05/2004 04:16 PM