This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Support for sh-symbian-elf target
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au dot ibm dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 07 Jul 2004 15:15:45 +1000
- Subject: Re: Support for sh-symbian-elf target
- References: <email@example.com>
Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I am applying the attached patch to add support for a Symbian OS
> targeted SH port (sh-symbian-elf) to binutils. This port was
> developed by Red Hat under contract to Symbian and Renesas.
If the port is to Symbian OS, why does "symbian" appear in the
manufacturer field of the configure triplet and not the OS field