This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFA: Prevent split REL relocations against mergeable section symbols
- From: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:05:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: Prevent split REL relocations against mergeable section symbols
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford wrote:
> * config/tc-mips.c (mips_fix_adjustable): If the full addend is going
> to split into more than one in-place addend, return 0 for relocations
> against mergeable sections. Associate comments with code.
> * gas/mips/elf-rel7.d: Expect relocations against bar to refer to bar.
> * gas/mips/elf-refl19.d: Likewise L2.