This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH mingw32 PE dlltool: No ASM underscore for symbols beginningwith ?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaron98wiridge9 at aaronwl dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:26:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH mingw32 PE dlltool: No ASM underscore for symbols beginningwith ?
- References: <40DF6B16.email@example.com>
2004-06-27 Aaron W. LaFramboise <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* binutils/dlltool.c (asm_prefix): Add parameter: name.
No underscore for symbols beginning with ?.
(ASM_PREFIX): Add parameter: NAME.
(gen_exp_file): Use new parameter.
Approved and applied - thanks very much for submitting this patch.
> (FYI, I have not yet been notified by the FSF of acceptance of my
> copyright assignment forms. I'm not sure whether or not this patch is
> considered trivial. With any luck, they'll get around to processing
> me Monday.)
I think that this particular patch can be considered to be trivial,
although as it happens your assignment has now gone through :-)