This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Bug in decoding of x86 index operations in Intel mode?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Murdoch <gdb+steven dot murdoch at cl dot cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:47:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bug in decoding of x86 index operations in Intel mode?
- References: <20040712162942.GE11609@cl.cam.ac.uk> <20040712163213.GF11609@cl.cam.ac.uk>
I have encountered some strange behaviour in the disassembly of some
instructions in Intel format, but would like to check before reporting
I should have said, this is GNU assembler 188.8.131.52.7 20031029 Debian
GNU/Linux on Debian Sarge.
There's your problem. Try using the 2.15 release or the current sources
in the CVS repository. They both have correct disassemblys.