This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [libiberty] trivial C++ fixes for libiberty
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>,DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:43:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [libiberty] trivial C++ fixes for libiberty
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <40F1D216.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
this patch adds a few missing casts that C++ complains about.
This version is OK; check it in, unless Ian or DJ object.
PING: the XNEW/XDELETE patch is still pending as the
discussion halted before reaching consensus:
There is surely more value in having these macros than in spending
inordinate amounts of time debating exactly how to spell them.
This version addresses most (not all) of the issues raised
along the thread. I already had an earlier version approved,
but I'd prefer to get it explicitly approved again with the