This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [libiberty] trivial C++ fixes for libiberty
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:03:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [libiberty] trivial C++ fixes for libiberty
- References: <40F1D216.firstname.lastname@example.org> <40F2BFC3.email@example.com>
> There is surely more value in having these macros than in spending
> inordinate amounts of time debating exactly how to spell them.
We can always add #defines for alternate spellings, too.