Re: gas, sparc, dwarf2, and R_SPARC_(UA)64

> Wouldn't it be easier to simply convert aligned relocs to unaligned
> ones when writing them by gas if it detects misaligned location

My initial patch did just that (that's why there's a suspiciously
lonely looking conditional and recursion there ;) but it didn't catch
all the cases.  I suppose I could re-debug those cases if needed, but
it looked like gas just didn't know enough to ensure that kind of
alignment after linking (don't know why).