This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH pecoff mingw32 dlltool: Add option to create external aliasesof DLL imports.
- From: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaron98wiridge9 at aaronwl dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Aaron W. LaFramboise" <aaronrabiddog51 at aaronwl dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:48:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH pecoff mingw32 dlltool: Add option to create external aliasesof DLL imports.
- References: <40F0F0E9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <40F2C748.email@example.com>
Nick Clifton wrote:
> I fixed one bug and made two additions. The bug was that you had not
> added "p:" to the string passed to getopt_long() in dlltools.c:main()
> which meant that the -p switch was not recognised. (The
> --ext-prefix-alias version was recognised).
Sorry. I think I must have accidentally trimmed that part from the patch.
> The first addition was to add a few more lines to
> binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/dlltool.exp which check that the new
> switch is not rejected. Note - this is not a proper test of the
> switch's functionality. I hope that you might consider submitting a
> patch to do that yourself.
OK. I will soon.
> The other addition was a line to binutils/NEWS mentioning the new
> feature of dlltool.
Thanks a ton.
Aaron W. LaFramboise