This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [libiberty] Add ARG_UNUSED as a C++-friendly replacement for ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:51:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [libiberty] Add ARG_UNUSED as a C++-friendly replacement for ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED
- References: <200407120419.i6C4Jq318362@tin.geop.uc.edu> <40F3944C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040713081153.GA3089@redhat.com> <40F39A33.email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 10:15:47AM +0200, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> This wouldn't allow us to support g++ < 3.4:
> # define ARG_UNUSED(T,N) ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED T N
Well, frankly, I don't care. We don't build with -Werror
at stage1 for a reason.