This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] msvc demangling binutils
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Eddy Pronk <epronk at muftor dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:35:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] msvc demangling binutils
- References: <40D91FA5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
It uses a win32 API call to UnDecorateSymbolName.
Sorry - but that is unacceptable. It is making use of proprietary
software. The binutils project needs to be able to be built and run
purely using GPL'ed sources.