This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Empty IAT entry
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Craig Edwards <craig at haenterprises dot com dot au>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:40:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: Empty IAT entry
- References: <email@example.com>
(Sorry for the long delay in replying to your email)
I am compiling a very simple C program using cygwin gcc 3.3.1 and ld
For which target ? Using what command line ? Can you include the
simple C program so that we can reproduce the problem ourselves ?
I would have expected an IAT entry like:
Entry c 000000f8 00000008 Import Address Table Directory
Without more to go on I cannot say what is going wrong. If you would
care to have a go at debugging the problem yourself, then the most
likely place to start looking is the code in bfd/peXXigen.c
Oh, if I am on the wrong mailing list, please advise... thanks a lot.
No, this is the right mailing list. Even if it is not always that