This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [rfc] Program to check bfd_format vector
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:52:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Program to check bfd_format vector
- References: <40E1FB02.firstname.lastname@example.org>
(Sorry for the long delay in replying to this email)
The attached adds the program selftest.c (built when make check) to the
binutils/ directory. I'm guessing that it should be run as part of the
testsuite, but when/where?
when: Any time the binutils testsuite is run.
(If this test ever fails then the BFD API is broken and we cannot
expect other binutils tests to necessarily work correctly).
Where: In the binutils testsuite: binutils/testsuite/binutils-all.