Re: [rfc] Program to check bfd_format vector

Hi Andrew,

(Sorry for the long delay in replying to this email)

The attached adds the program selftest.c (built when make check) to the binutils/ directory. I'm guessing that it should be run as part of the testsuite, but when/where?

when: Any time the binutils testsuite is run.

(If this test ever fails then the BFD API is broken and we cannot expect other binutils tests to necessarily work correctly).

Where: In the binutils testsuite: binutils/testsuite/binutils-all.

Cheers
  Nick