This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bad links, typos on gnu.org/manual/
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: "Mahesh T. Pai" <paivakil at vsnl dot net>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, bug-binutils at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:25:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: bad links, typos on gnu.org/manual/
- References: <20040714173456.GA15464@nandini.home> <20040715175640.GA7921@nandini.home>
On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 11:26:40PM +0530, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
> Some Problems on the binutils manual page. Webmaster@gnu says I
> should report this here. So, here we go:-
Unfortunately we can not update the copy of the pages on www.gnu.org.
I have been trying for months to get their attention to set up a
project from which we can update them, but no response.
> <H1>Using as - Table of Contents</H1>
> Should this be `gas'?
Probably not - the installed program is called `as'.