This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Implement --no-add-needed/--add-needed for ld
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: amodra at bigpond dot net dot au, nickc at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:02:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Implement --no-add-needed/--add-needed for ld
- References: <20040708075158.GA7954@lucon.org> <20040708160344.GA15873@lucon.org>
On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 09:03:44AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 12:51:58AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> > I am working on the gcc unwind library bug:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=14925
> > A propposed fix requires adding --no-add-needed/--add-needed for ld:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-04/msg01130.html
> > Here is something I have been working on. Any comments?
> This is the complete patch. Any comments?
> I will submit a proposal to fix gcc later.
Hi Nick, Alan,
Can you take a look at the patch? It is at