This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: MIPS assembly error
- From: Jeff Baker <jbaker at qnx dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:05:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: MIPS assembly error
- Organization: QNX Software Systems Ltd.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: jbaker at qnx dot com
Yes, in principle, it could.
Here we get into what I said earlier: "handling that correctly would
be very very hard."
I have no doubt. Just making sure I had a good handle on the issue.
Thanks for the explanation.