This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for a few days
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 19 Jul 2004 12:50:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for a few days
- References: <20040719162627.GA6650@lucon.org>
"H. J. Lu" <email@example.com> writes:
> bfd/version.h still shows
> #define BFD_VERSION_DATE 20040715
> #define BFD_VERSION @bfd_version@
> #define BFD_VERSION_STRING @bfd_version_string@
> Shouldn't be it updated everyday?
It's a script of Alan's which normally updates it. I don't know
whether he is back from his vacation yet, but, if not, he will be back
soon, and can presumably fix it then.