This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] MIPS: Use BFD_RELOC_UNUSED when no relocation
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:12:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] MIPS: Use BFD_RELOC_UNUSED when no relocation
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20040629112714.GH23952@rembrandt.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Eric Christopher wrote:
> It looks ok, but no mention of testing. And I'd appreciate it if you
The original submission was successfully tested and announced as such.
I have not tested this small update separately, but only as a part of my
whole current patch set, so I didn't mention it, sorry.
> could test it on something like mips64vr-elf so you can test mips16
Anyway, since there's never too much testing and since you've requested
the mips64vr-elf target explicitly, I reran the test suite again, with the
tree configured for this exact target. There were no new regressions, but
guess what -- I discovered a failure in an unrelated test case which
triggers for this target, due to different gas configuration defaults.
Here is a fix.
2004-07-20 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gas/mips/elf-rel19.d: Pass -march=mips1 to gas as the test
expects load delay slots.
OK to apply?
diff -up --recursive --new-file binutils-2.15.91-20040715.macro/gas/testsuite/gas/mips/elf-rel19.d binutils-2.15.91-20040715/gas/testsuite/gas/mips/elf-rel19.d
--- binutils-2.15.91-20040715.macro/gas/testsuite/gas/mips/elf-rel19.d 2004-07-09 03:25:25.000000000 +0000
+++ binutils-2.15.91-20040715/gas/testsuite/gas/mips/elf-rel19.d 2004-07-20 14:47:54.000000000 +0000
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
-#as: -mabi=32 -KPIC
+#as: -mabi=32 -march=mips1 -KPIC
.*: file format .*