This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] sync libtool fixes from gcc (w/ChangeLog)
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Robert Millan <zeratul2 at wanadoo dot es>
- Cc: bug-binutils at gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,glibc-bsd-hackers at nongnu dot org
- Date: 21 Jul 2004 12:22:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sync libtool fixes from gcc (w/ChangeLog)
- References: <20040720004024.GA27234@khazad.dyndns.org>
On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 17:40, Robert Millan wrote:
> Please sync this stuff from gcc. Patch attached.
I checked them in for you, seeing as how I was the one that checked them
into the gcc tree, I figured I should take responsibility for this too.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com