This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] more x86-64 corrections
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: nickc at redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:04:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] more x86-64 corrections
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 02:54:38PM +0200, Jan Beulich wrote:
> additions that should be done. Finally, intermediately cs and ds
> overrides got wrongly re-enabled in 64-bit mode. This patch tries to
> all of this.
Nick, please don't apply this patch. It is wrong for Intel EM64T.
Jan, please bootstrap gcc 3.4.1 with -mtune=nocona on x86-64 and let
us know how it goes.