This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] more x86-64 corrections
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>, nickc at redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:45:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] more x86-64 corrections
- Organization: The NUXI BSD Group
- References: <email@example.com> <20040723150838.GA587@lucon.org>
- Reply-to: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 08:08:38AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> Feel free to submit a patch to do what you prefer as long as it doesn't
> break gcc for Intel EM64T.
Intel EM64T is unreleased hardware. HJ, are you testing on AMD Opteron
HW that has been released for over 1 1/2 years?? Keeping Binutils
working 100% properly on released Opteron should take priority.
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)