This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: powerpc-linux-ld problems - are those already fixed ?
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "Povolotsky, Alexander" <Alexander dot Povolotsky at marconi dot com>
- Cc: "'binutils at sources dot redhat dot com'" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>,"'nickc at redhat dot com'" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:18:32 +0930
- Subject: Re: powerpc-linux-ld problems - are those already fixed ?
- References: <313680C9A886D511A06000204840E1CF08F4306D@whq-msgusr-02.pit.comms.marconi.com>
On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 05:39:11AM -0400, Povolotsky, Alexander wrote:
> We are buiding Linux 2.6.7 for ppc on Cygwin
> > Have you ever seen such errors ?
> Are those already fixed ?
No, I haven't seen such errors.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre