This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: About assembler parse
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: libra <mr924352 at cs dot nthu dot edu dot tw>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:25:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: About assembler parse
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
My question is that :
Where the assember to parse SPACE and LABEL that is in assembly language?
Try looking at the app.c and input-scrub.c source files in the gas sources.