This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: MIPS .sdata2
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: Momchil Velikov <velco at fadata dot bg>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:25:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: MIPS .sdata2
- References: <email@example.com>
Momchil Velikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> What does the .sdata2 section contain on MIPS ?
As far as I know, nothing, at least not in standard usage. I don't think
the tools should put anything into .sdata2 automatically.
Note that the .sdata2 sections come from the small-data part of the generic
(platform-independent) ELF template. They haven't been explicitly added by