This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: introduce SH 2a support
- From: "Stubbs, Andrew" <andrew dot stubbs at superh dot com>
- To: "Alexandre Oliva" <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:12:10 +0100
- Subject: RE: introduce SH 2a support
> That said, I don't see any evidence that the arch tests you mention
> ran. Do I have to do anything other than `make -k check-gas check-ld'
> to get them to run?
Nope. At least, you don't have to do anything more than 'make -k check'.
I couldn't swear to whether check-gas or check-ld work.
They were added to CVS quite late though. The new files included in my
patch got missed when Joern applied the patch for me - he forgot to do
'cvs add' I think. If you hadn't updated in some time you might not have
had them. I didn't notice the omission until quite recently.
SuperH (UK) Ltd.