Re: include/ merge

> The ChangeLog had a whole lot of old entries in it, brought in with a
> gcc merge.  The older stuff is now in ChangeLog-9103.  I've fixed it,
> and hopefully the next merge won't reintroduce all the old entries
> again..

Of course it will if you "fix" it THAT way.  The merge is done by a
program, so blindly discarding a lot of entries in only one repository
is going to confuse it (it's already complaining to me that a merge is
needed, but it can't figure out what the patch is).

Please revert this and let's fix it the right way.  If a gcc merge
brought in bogus entries, let's revert that delta and add in the right
one.  I'm willing to fix my mistakes but you have to give me a chance
to.