Complex problem with old GAS files

Hello,
  I'm currently applying a project on savannah.gnu.org but we find a
problem with some old GAS files that are used in the project. They've been
modified so we can't update to new one and the licence header got the old
Free Software Foundation adress so I'd like to update just the adress to
be accurate. Is there any problem to that ?

Regards,

 Damien MG